Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Topic of discussion 2:

a) Why do u think the covers of Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn are the way they r?

b) Why do u think the titles of Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn are the way they r?

Please comment on wat u think
and the answers (my opinion) will be posted up nxt week

2 comments:

  1. Um... u told me 2 reply so I am. I think that twilight cover is the way it is because The Apple is sort of a symbol of love, and New Moon might be because Bella finds out that Jacob is a werewolf and wolves like moons, eclipse maybe cause Bella is trying to decide Between Edward and Jacob and they are sort of the eclipse in her life, and Breaking Dawn is sort of the end cause Twilight was the beginning and Twilight means its going dark, and Breaking Dawn means that you're finally seeing light. Idk... I kinda just threw that together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your thoughts on the topic???

    ReplyDelete