Anywayz guyz feel free to post comments
i wud luv 2 here them and answer ur ?s
ummm and the other things im obcessed w/ r:
every single character in the twilight book and movie, every single word in twilight, new moon, eclipse, and breaking dawn, and every single thing in the world related 2 the twilight saga in any way.
ok ....
so now the topic of discussion:
do u like Jacob Black better or Edward Cullen and WHY
and which 1 do u think is better 4 bella and WHY?
please post comments on this and i will reply asap
I think that Edward is a better Boyfriend Title and Jacob is a better Best-est Friend Title because Edward seems like he's been waiting for Bella his whole 100+ year life, and Jacob has been friends with Bella practically his whole life so I think that it just sort of fits. Oh, I Love Jacob and Edward both equal amounts, I don't know why!!!!! =D
ReplyDeleteYeah! i luv both of them but i luv edward MUCH more! and that is definiately saying somthing considering how much i luv Jacob. Cuz Edward luvs her so (infinite o's) much and he wud give anything up 2 keep her happy. but jacob would give anything up 2 have her and there's a difference between both. But the best part about jacob is that he wouldnot have left bella alone just b/c he thot he was dangerous b/c he wud be smart enuf 2 realize that leaving her wud bring her more harm and danger than satying w/ her.
ReplyDeleteAnd in the 3rd book Eclipse Bella finds out that she luvs jacob and she wants 2 have a life w/ him so bad and that she saw a perfect life w/ him throu her eyes but she cant have it cuz she wants edward more. And it is true bella and edward need each other more than jacob and bella need each other. But, i wud still say that bella + Jacob relationship is more stronger than any couple relatonship and is more higher than impossibility, but Bella + edward relationship is greater than any love or happiness or sorrow in the entire universe and more impossible than impossibility's impossibility's impossibility's impossibility.
yeah... I got 2 go 2 the midnight release of Twilight!!!! Sooooooo happy! I have the DVD already! Me and my friend watched it till 3am!
ReplyDeleteomg!!!
ReplyDeletei was gonna go 2 blockbuster in the morning 2 get it but it was sold out:(
now i have 2 wait
SAD X 3!!!!
ReplyDeleteDo you know if twilight has an official youtube page????
ReplyDeletei8 dnt think so
ReplyDeletehave u gotten the DVD yet???
ReplyDeleteyeah =)
ReplyDeletecoolio
ReplyDeleteu shud reply to the other discussion thing about y u think the covers/titles r the way they r so i can post my opinion since no1 else is replying
ReplyDeleteokay...
ReplyDeletecheck the other post!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat post. I don't like Jacob too much, I just find him irritating! :P
ReplyDelete